- Torque wrench for 17mm or 16mm hex heads (depends on your M10
bolt/screw manufacturer's taste)
You need an operating system and software equipment (user
application) that support the following features:
- Driver for the network card capable of full duplex. Testing
Ronja 10M Metropolis may also be done with two half-duplex
- Internet Protocol
- Manipulating ARP table.
Possibility to establish permament (manual) ARP table entries is required for
testing Ronja 10M Metropolis.
- Sniffing Ethernet frames or IP packets
- Setting the NIC into promiscuous mode is required for testing Ronja 10M
- Automatic repeated sending of ICMP Echo Requests on user's
request. Required for testing Metropolis. 56-byte and 1400-byte requests are
required. 1-second and zero-second delay between consecutive packets must be
supported. Cisco-style timing where next packets is sent immediately upon
reception of the previous is also highly recommended for the testing.