Special Ronja tools
- 2pc. 130mm of 20x20x3 steel L-section (a helper for bending tin, recommended)
- 2pc. 70mm of 20x20x3 steel L-section (a helper too, recommended)
- A printer which has can print accurately (calibrate)
- Centre punch
- Electric drill up to 6.5mm drill bit diameter.
- HSS drill bits: 5.5mm, 6.5mm, and some <=5.0mm for predrill
- Powerful soldering iron for soldering boxes. 125W gun is recommended.
- Soldering iron for SMD (the 125W gun is fine for that).
- Hot glue gun (can be replaced by silicone sealant for expense
of much longer curing)
- RJ-45 connector crimp tool if you don't have a pre-crimped cable
- Vice (recommended)
- Tin shears
- Paper scissors
- Marker for non-porous surface or pencil
- Flat pliers, best with narrow end
- Wire cutter pliers
- Hand saw if you want to bend tin using L sections and the L section comes
in one piece
- A flat file
- Small loupe
- Bright lamp