Material needed for Ronja Holder
Where do I get the material?
- 1pc. 120mm of 90x8 flat steel bar DIN 1017, ČSN 42 5522. May be substituted with 90x10 or 90x12
- 1pc. 90mm of 100x100x8 steel L-section DIN 1029, ČSN 42 5545, EN 57 10056.
My be substituted with 100x100x10 or 100x100x12.
- 2pcs. 100mm of 25x25 square steel bar (solid steel)
Nuts and bolts
- 2 pcs. bolt M6x?, galvanized, hex or Allen head:
|L-section thickness||bolt length [mm]
- 5pcs. bolt M8x(50+10-0) with max. 10mm of threadless part, galvanized, hex or Allen head
- 1pc. bolt M10x60 high-strength (e.g. 8.8 instead of 5.8), galvanized, hex head
- 2pcs. nut M6, galvanized
- 2pcs. nut M8, galvanized
- 1pc. nut M10, galvanized
- 3pcs. jam nut M8, galvanized
- 2pcs. toothed spring washer M6 (6.4mm), galvanized
- 2pcs. toothed spring washer M8 (8.4mm), galvanized
- 1pc. toothed spring washer M10 (10.5mm), galvanized
- Rough emery paper for grinding off rust
- 3pcs. round rubber blocks 20mm thick, 25mm wide, without a hole in the middle.
The rubber must withstand the weather, i. e. it must be black rubber, not pink rubber.
If you can get pink rubber only, buy 30mm wide ones.
Czech builders: gumový silentblok "závěs horního oka předního tlumiče na
vozy Škoda Favorit" z mototechny (2Kč/kus)
- Primer paint, anti-corrosive, outdoor, any colour, water-soluble
- Top paint, white colour, water-soluble
- Detergent and hot water for removing fat