Where do I get the material?
- 2-terminal wire nut
- 1 meter of insulated 1.5mm^2 single-conductor cord
- 0.25m of 4mm^2 hard copper wire
- Length of any insulated double-conductor cord. Thick insulation recommended
for outdoor mounting. Length according to distance between computer and optical
- Duct tape, white
- Resin flux
- F 200mA fuse
- Fuse housing (for soldering on a wire)
- 12V / 200mA wall cube (for 220 VAC / 50Hz, 120 VAC / 60Hz or whatever you
have in your country in your wall outlets). May be stabilized or unstabilized.
May be DC or directly AC. Any simple transformer suffices if is capable of
permanent running without human attention and without a risk of causing fire.
The heating subsystem consumes 2.25 Watts of power. Any other transformer
suffices too provided that is capable of continuous 2.4 Watt delivery and the
resistors in Ronja 130mm Tubular Head or Ronja 90mm Tubular Head are replaced accordingly
for appropriate values other than default 8.2-Ohm resistors.