I want building of Ronja to be easy
If you have little skills, don't worry. You are able to build Ronja so
that it will work on the first try. Such people already did it and reported
that their Ronja really worked on the first try.
Ronja is easy to build. Projects of the complexity Ronja has are usually
complicated to build. But Ronja is an exception. We care about the user. We
made it as easy as technical constraints and development time allowed:
- Drilling templates
eliminate the metal marking work together with mistakes and mental effort.
- Testing procedures minimize the computer skills needed.
- Silkscreen on the circuit boards and specially crafted partlists
eliminates mistake and mental strain
when sticking the components into the board.
- Schematics include pinouts. Speeds up. Eliminates mistakes and mental
- Assembly videos
- PCB correctness checklist eliminates mistakes going unnoticed and mental
- Fundamentals of manufacturing operation prevent mistakes and
injuries and minimize handcraft skills needed.
- Web pages with instructions are divided into closed boxes. The user prints
them out and crosses out every step he completes. Eliminates accidental
skipping a step or beginning with the step too early. Eliminates mental effort
in determining when to stop reading and starting doing the step.
- Augmented CSV partlists eliminate mistakes and mental effort during
shopping electronic components and speed up e-mail ordering.
- Pre-packaged manufacturing instructions eliminate mistakes in ordering