Tools needed for Ronja Wall Parallel Console
- Tape measure
- Hard-metal tip stylus or awl
- Slide gauge (recommended).
- Square. Necessary only if you don't have accurate printer.
- Electric drill up to 12mm bit diameter.
If mounting on a concrete wall, a hammer drill.
- Masonry drill bit, 12mm
- HSS drill bits: (3.5+1.5-0.5)mm, 8.5mm, 10.5mm
- Metal saw, if the sections parts are not bought cut to
- 2 pcs. 17 mm wrench
- 2 pcs. 16mm wrench (they sometimes make the M10 hex head 16mm)
- 2 pcs. 13mm wrench (for hex head M8 bolts) or 1 pc. 13mm wrench and 1 pc. 6mm Allen wrench
- Floor washing bucket
- Floor washing brush or sponge