Look what the installations with the parallel console look like.
Note: the blue parallel console has obsolete geometry. The white one
Choosing a place
Choose suitable place so that:
- 200x200mm rectangle is clear on the wall.
- Four holes , their centers in corners of 160x160mm square with 12mm diameter
must be drilled inside the rectangle
- The flange will sit flat and will not sit on cracking protrusions
- The holes will not be between bricks or on edges of any disparities
- There will be enough space to mount the optical heads in the required direction, for cables
Drilling holes into wall
Drill the 12mm holes in the wall,
using the 12mm masonry drill. The centres of the holes will form a square
100x100mm. . The first hole will be 50mm from the corner and the following in
Bolting down console
Attach each hole of the
console using the 8mm bolt with M8 steel washer. The opening of the U section
must point from the wall off. Tighten down firmly.
Remember: It is recommended to retighten the
screws again after some settling time.
Ground the console using the lightning rod
clamps and lightning rod conductor to a suitable lightning conductor or
grounded roof tin nearby. Check with a multimeter that the connection has less
than 0.2 Ohm resistance.