There are also Augmented part lists for
- 1 flat-top photodiode with small area (about 1mm^2) or BPW34 or a
dome-shaped photodiode (SFH203, BPW43). However the dome-shaped has to be
ground down manually. The speed is not critical but PIN is better than PN
thanks to higher saturation illumination.
- Rosin flux
- 2m of stranded coaxial cable with solderable shield, preferrably
- 5m of red insulated stranded single-conductor
- 5m of black insulated stranded single-conductor
- Insulation tape: black, red, blue
- 0.2m of 4mm^2 hard copper wire, insulated
- 12V laboratory stabilized power supply. Can be reused.
- 3 small vices. In case you are using a vertical surface as projection
screen, only 2 vices are necessary. Won't be destroyed - can be reused.